An Account Director ensures the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters, to managing budgets and possibly a team of executives.
Also, Account Director is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Account Director also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
• Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
• Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
• Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
• Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
• Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
• Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
• Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
• Significant experience in professional client relationship management
• A background in advertising, design or marketing
• Good academic and research background
• The ability to plan and strategies at a senior level
• A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective team management capabilities
• A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms leo.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
• Compensation: You will LOVE it!
• Insurance as Government’s regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.
• Company trip each year.
• Chance to become shareholder as growing with company
• Working environment:
– Frequently training courses from BOD & experts in the industry.
– Knowledge and experience sharing from Managing Director and other Managers
– Young, dynamic staff & entertainment behind the sences